Plascon Universal Undercoat is a general-purpose, alkyd-based undercoating for plaster, wood, and metal.
- Apply as a ‘sandwich’ coat between primers and alkyd enamel topcoats, or between gloss enamels and emulsion topcoats, to improve inter-coat adhesion
- It may also be used as a general-purpose undercoat on previously painted or suitably primed plaster, wood, or metal • Provides additional build and filling for superior protection.
Features & Benefits
- Provides excellent adhesion to most types of primers
- It may be overcoated by a variety of alkyd and emulsion-based topcoat systems
- Good inter coat adhesion on aged alkyd enamels
- Provides additional build and filling for superior protection.
- Spreading rate: ± 14m2 / L
- Application: Brush, Roller or Spray
- Cleaning: Turpentine
- 5L and 20L