Plascon Micatex contains Weather Tough™ – a unique formulation that offers improved water resistance and, together with mica and marble, protects your walls year after year by filling existing hairline cracks and preventing the formation of new ones. Micatex’s new Leading Technology™ provides improved preservation of its paint coating. By preventing fungal growth, staining and the damage associated with fungal attack, this breakthrough technology makes Micatex the toughest paint for long-lasting protection of exterior walls.
To weatherproof and protect exterior wall surfaces
- To bridge and fill fine hairline cracks on exterior cement plastered walls
- Apply to cement plaster, concrete, brickwork, fibre-cement, breeze blocks, PVC gutters and downpipes
Features & Benefits
- New Leading Technology™ to prevent fungal growth
- Unique Weathertough™ formulation for protection against the toughest weather conditions
- ‘Mica for stretch and Marble for strength’ to cover and prevent hairline cracks
- UV – resistant water-based coatings
- It waterproofs walls, preventing dampness on interior walls due to driving rain
- It effectively fills and bridges hairline cracks, and resists the cracking and crazing associated with more brittle paints.
- Spreading rate: ± 6m2 / L
- Application: Brush and Roller
- Cleaning: Water
- 5L and 20L