Plascon Dampseal is a single pack, water-barrier coating, which remedies the effects of rising and penetrating damp.
- For both interior and exterior use
- Ideal for use on vertical walls in bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, basements, cellars, and other places where damp may occur
- It seals the surface, and protects subsequent paint layers against the effects of rising and penetrating damp
- It also protects against paint peeling, efflorescence, and mould developing on the affected surface
Features & Benefits
- The film has excellent adhesion to both wet and dry substrate
- It reacts with moisture in the substrate, forming a barrier which water and dissolved salts cannot penetrate
- It preserves the integrity of the substrate by preventing the loss of soluble salts.
- Spreading rate: ± 5m22/ L
- Application: Brush only
- Cleaning: Turpentine